What's new

Road Trip 7/22/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a long road trip looking for halves only. Was able to snag a Fed box which turned out to be a skunk. Picked up seven rolls with a total of 20 keepers all 40%.
Also picked up 20 Ikes.(clad)
I have about 1400 Halves to return and 500 bucks worth of dimes so I'll spend the day dumping tomorrow. Maybe a short road trip.
Friday I have six boxes coming in.
So far this month I have pulled in more silver than Feb.,Apr.,May, and June.
 
Upvote 0
And you've still got time to add to this month's totals. GL and HH!
 
Took short road trip myself, picked up about $90 in halves not one Silver in them; apparently have angered the Silver gods as my returns for last 6 weeks have been, Boxes & cold calls zilch!
 
Rich Hartford said:
Went on a long road trip looking for halves only. Was able to snag a Fed box which turned out to be a skunk. Picked up seven rolls with a total of 20 keepers all 40%.
Also picked up 20 Ikes.(clad)
I have about 1400 Halves to return and 500 bucks worth of dimes so I'll spend the day dumping tomorrow. Maybe a short road trip.
Friday I have six boxes coming in.
So far this month I have pulled in more silver than Feb.,Apr.,May, and June.

A roll of 40%ers beats a box of skunks any day. Way to go!

Jim
 
20 keepers is pretty dang good there Rich.

Golden Silver
 
Nice job on the 20 keepers. I'd take that any day!!

It's funny that you mentioned you have pulled more so far in July than the month's that you listed because when I updated the collective totals this month, I keep records of what was recorded by month to see which month produces the best. This is very subjective though because it really depends on who reports.

My findings so far for January - June is that June was the best month followed closely by January.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom