What's new

Road Trip 8/11/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a nice easy road trip today,skipping the back roads. Picked up a silver here and there and then stopped at one bank that said that they had alot of halves rolled. Suspecting a dump,I asked for 10 rolls. Sure enough most of the rolls were marked, but one roll was solid silver.
So needless to say I bought the rest, another 45 rolls and only came up with 2 more 40%s. Had to do it though because you never know.

Satisfied that I had gotten some silver and plenty to dump I called it a day.

Here is the take:
1x 1964 Kennedy
5x 1966 "
7x 1967 "
7x 1968
4x 1969
24 Keepers
 
Upvote 0
Nice!How many bank stops did you make?
 
pretty nice take for the day.

I always buy the halves if they have them, if not I drive myself crazy thinking I might have passed on the mother load!

Great job and keep up the good work,
Jason
 
I never really keep track of how many banks I stop at. I drove on the Highway for 45 minutes and hit two small cities. I probably hit 10 banks.

Rich
 
You got some silver and that is what matters

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom