What's new

Road Trip 8/19/04

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Took a road trip today with the intention of picking up a couple of bags of dimes. On the way I picked up an $80.00 dump and a few clad here and there.
When I reached my destination for the dimes I was told I was a day too late. I asked for halves and of course they had none since I snagged a bag from them last week. The very nice teller said that she would call the main branch and see if they had a $500.00 bag. They did and I went there to pick it up.
Heres what I got
1x 1945 Walker
1x 1958 D Ben
1x 1961 D Ben
7x 1964 Kennedy
4x 1965 "
2x 1966 "
7x 1967"
7x 1968 "
14x 1969
44 Keepers
Satisfied with the days take, I called it a day.
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: Nice little day trip.
 
You is a regular day tripper, things are too spread out here for me to do that- the gas would eat me up though would love to do that.
 
getting ready to pik up my guardia box never got any from them hope I score :hello2: tried brinks a couple times and nothing significant.
 
dasherhunting said:
getting ready to pik up my guardia box never got any from them hope I score :hello2: tried brinks a couple times and nothing significant.

Well I get alota nothing significant myself with occasional modest finds from Brinks; my best was 264, my second best went up from 43 (yesterday) too 50, bet 1/3 of my Brinks are consistent in the teens.
 
Nice finds!
"Road Trip 8/19/04"?, or "Road Trip 8/19/09"? :D
If it's '04, may I use your time machine to go on a road trip to 8/19/1964?
 
my best box was 24. My best road trip got me 74. My oldest coin was an 1904. My title said 8/19/04.

Maybe I should order "4" boxes :icon_scratch:
 
Sounds like you did pretty good, keep up the good finds.
 
much better than my ride trip today
did like 9- 40%ers and 1 90%er all day.
did 3 of nmy 4 boxses and only got 1 40%er so far.
and did like 2500 in dimes and only got 7 rosies
just one of those days i guess
 
Very nice. Two rolls plus a few to give out as gifts or bury in the ground for future hunters.

May you find many more!
 
Rich...."you are a Dayyyy Tripper a one way ticket yeah. It would take me sooooo long to find that and I find that." Dum da doo doo do dum da dum dum da dum dum. In case you think I am insulting you I am not. This is my way of bringing the Beatles into a day in the life of Rich Hartford.

Great finds.

Golden Silver
 
GS,
I'm always singing John Lennon's Instant Karma on my day trippin
 
People think i'm crazy
Dreaming my life away
John Lennon


Nice roadtrip Rich,keep the posts coming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom