What's new

Road Trip 8/3/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a road trip through the back roads of Massachusetts. No planning,no maps just driving around looking for banks, in an area I've never been before. Hard to get lost though as the road signs are still in English.
Anyway I hit several banks with a half here and there. No dumps located and I picked up a box of dimes too.
The best bankhad $120.00 rolled with 71 keepers. One roll had 19 and another 20. Almost solid.
Well here is the take:
1x1962 Rosie
1x 1962 Franklin
1x 1964 Kennedy
6x 1965 "
12x 1966 ''
29x 1967 ''
20x 1968 ''
5 x 1969 ''
one dime and 74 halves
 
Upvote 0
Sometimes,unplanned is a good thing. It takes the stress out of a roadtrip when you don't have to worry about meeting your agenda. Nice finds too Rich,thanks for posting it.Looks like the weather cooperated for you too.MM2
 
May I ask where you get all your time? - coincrazed

I never watch TV.
 
Another successful road trip for you RH......nice!! You seem to do well on these road trips. Let's hope the trend continues.

Good luck on the next one. Keep the stack rising........
 
Great job Rich! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom