What's new

Road Trip 8/6/08

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Just got in the car early today heading east on the back roads. Ended up lost for a good hour somewhere in Rhode Island. Couldn't even find a bank.
I figured if I hit the back roads to small towns I'd find some old banks.
Anyway I did find a few and I ended up getting 1 40%
Then I found a bank that sold me a $500.00 bag off the machine
Here's what I got:
1x1945 d Walker
1x 1965 Kennedy
3x 1966
11x 1967
9x 1968
4x 1969
 
Upvote 0
sure beats the lone 64 I got today
 
I picked up my four boxes today and will go through them tonight. Hope i do as well as your road trip.
 
Nice RH. You do well on those road trips. Keep it up!!

BTW - I like that picture in your avatar.....who is the little cutie??
 
wish i could have a successful road trip. i have done 5 in the last year. got 17 keepers once and the other 4 i got nothing. most banks did not even have any. the last trip i did was down in florida. got just over 250.00 in clad, no silver. glad you can get silver this way, i guess i will stick to the box orders
 
Lj,

That's one of my grandaughters, Lilliana Hartford. Just turned 4 and she is a coin collector believe it or not. She is the keeper of all of the foreign coins I find.
Likes to help me search the coins too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom