Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Sep 2, 2009 #1 5 40% percent Kennedys recovered from bank mining today. Upvote 0
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2009 #2 Nice! Only beat me by one today...
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2009 #3 A little more for the pile.
N NaturalJWL Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 577 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Sep 2, 2009 #4 Rich I look forward to your daily post and hope your best score is just around the corner. I really liked your post about getting your granddaughter checking coins, those will be the days she always remembers.
Rich I look forward to your daily post and hope your best score is just around the corner. I really liked your post about getting your granddaughter checking coins, those will be the days she always remembers.