What's new

Road Trip 9/9/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Hit a new area in Connecticut that I've never been to before, and will never return to. No halves, miserable tellers, in this ritzy-ditzy part of the state. I could not even pick up a dump.
After leaving this area I hit three banks where I always score some silver and only got a 64 and a 40%.
In desperation I picked up 15.00 in nickels and $120.00 in dimes. Got a 1920 Buffalo which I gave to my grandaughter, and 4 Rosies.

Can't score everyday, but every other day is ok with me.
Thursday or Friday I'm going to hit the big one !
Well maybe :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Good ratio on the dimes Rich. :icon_thumright:
 
Hmm. Connecticut, That's where ESPN is based out of. Chris Berman might say you hit every "BANK BANK BANK"
 
A bad day always makes the next good one that much sweeter.
 
Absolutely right, Mercury ! If you scored everytime it wouldn't be fun anymore.
 
So did you score big today Rich?
 
AG,

A bit better. Tomorrow I hit the big one. I'm a man with a plan :read2:
 
what area rich?
ao i wont go near there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom