What's new

Road trip advise

Fyrguy86

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
128
Reaction score
377
Golden Thread
1
Location
Landenberg, PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore, Minelab GPX5000, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm headed from SE Pa to GA to hog hunt. Thinking about bringing my etrac and my surf master pi with me. Any advice on beach hunting along the 95 way? Hope y'all have a great new year. Tracy
 
Upvote 0
Hope you get a nice Hog.
 
Take your pick. No guarantees anywhere. Look at Google Earth, find a beach with a big parking lot close to I-95 and take a side trip. No telling if it is hunted to death or a virgin. Hunted to death beaches still produce gold in the winter when the wind, tide and currents shift. Good luck. I plan to be at my favorite hunted to death beach this week some time. HH, Beach papa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom