What's new

Road trip produces 4/28/08

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Went on a little trip and hit some out of town banks ... had one hell of a great time with the tellers ... and the sun was shining on that silver , it was a really nice warm day and my trip paid off .... 6th roll opened 2 SBAs , a 53 Ben and 2 40% then a bunch of rolls with 4-6 keepers ...



1 63 Ben

4 64s


3 65s

1 66

35 67s

12 68s

8 69s


Totals 64 keepers plus 2 SBA and a dime ... with most of the keepers coming out of 360.00 worth of rolls plus I bought 25.00 of Ikes and the bank thought that they could order me a few thousand dollars worth ...damn no go on the Ikes
 

Attachments

  • roadtrip.webp
    roadtrip.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
Great score! Looks like there is still some silver to be had.


Jim
 
Well done Scalp man.....congrats!! A success indeed. Road trips are so much fun.

So when are you going again?
 
Looks like yours worked out better than mine. Congrats.
 
jim4silver said:
Great score! Looks like there is still some silver to be had.


Jim



Thanks Jim , I hit someone's hoard most of the coins were in the early 70s and in really nice shape .. I thinks they got hard up and cashed them in...






Thanks LJ , I believe that is my biggest one day take for keepers so far... I am going to try to take another spin in the conv. sometime this week ( fingers crossed ) ... I have a area scoped out and will cold call before I take off ... the last time through I was in a hurry and picked up someones dumps anyways got to go give that area a whirl ....never know



Silver_Fox said:
Looks like yours worked out better than mine. Congrats.




Thanks S-F , oh I am sure that you will hit a nice stash soon and a monster one at that ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom