Numismaniac Bronze Member Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 314 Golden Thread 0 Oct 15, 2010 #1 I just got back from a three day trip for work to TN. Hit about 40 banks and got 11 Silver keepers. 4 90%ers and 7 40%ers. Including three Bens! One looks BU. Also got two Ikes. Not bad at all... HSH Attachments Tennessee Trip.webp 18.1 KB · Views: 384 Upvote 0
I just got back from a three day trip for work to TN. Hit about 40 banks and got 11 Silver keepers. 4 90%ers and 7 40%ers. Including three Bens! One looks BU. Also got two Ikes. Not bad at all... HSH
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 15, 2010 #2 Nice score. I love finding bennies.
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 15, 2010 #3 Work pays off! Love those Bens! apush
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2010 #4 Nice score, love the pics HH...Miner
$ilver$urfer Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 1,148 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2010 #5 Sweet score you maniac!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
coincrawlin Sr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2010 Messages 354 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location SoCal Detector(s) used Teknetics G2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2010 #6 Very nice! That is a lot of banks to hit up...I don't think I could handle so many rejections with all the "no, we don't have any" responses I seem to get.
Very nice! That is a lot of banks to hit up...I don't think I could handle so many rejections with all the "no, we don't have any" responses I seem to get.
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Oct 16, 2010 #7 Nice score...Gotta love those Bens Congrats, rileyboy
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 16, 2010 #8 Good score with nice keepers HH Rich
Syrys Sr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2010 Messages 272 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 16, 2010 #9 It's always a good day when Ben shows up! Congrats on the score
F Fropa Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2007 Messages 511 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Wisconsin Detector(s) used Whites XLT Oct 16, 2010 #10 Nice score, congrats.