What's new

Roadside discovery.

Johnny Ringo Silver

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
885
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
I was out in the country today looking for some long gone one room school houses and came across this. I'm thinking I know the land owner. Once I call him and get it confirmed, I'm heading back to beat this to death.lol
 

Attachments

  • close up rock house.webp
    close up rock house.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 976
Looks like a great site!
Baggins
 
howed it turn out JRS. that would be a great place to rebuild goldie
 
WOW ! That has to be Old !
 
Looks great the finds maybe many especially in a school ground. Keep us posted
 
I think WOW is all I can come up with :thumbsup:
~Nash~
 
I bet there's some good stuff to recover at that site. :icon_thumright: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: There's a large farm field not far from my home town where two similar looking houses sit near the edge of the field. I believe the old structures used to be used to house the farm hands or maybe even the slaves back in the 1800's. I've always thought about asking about detecting the place but never have gotten around to it...maybe someday soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom