What's new

Is D.B. Coopers Parachute still out there?

ISmellGold

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
373
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
I have been doing some thinking on this case. After watching a few videos on the subject and a little research. It is said that Coopers Parachute has been found, In McCoys mothers possesions.
I think this isn't true. If DB Cooper got away he would of definitely of scooped up his parachute after landing and taken it with him back to the safe house. Now if Cooper left say on Monday he would not of taken the chute with him. If that parachute is anywhere it is probably burried at that safehouse somewhere. If you can figure out that Hidedout house address it would pobably be pretty easy to find.
I would say an artifact like that might go for a hundred grand on the open market?
A Little Lidar goes a long way.
😆
 
Last edited:
Meh, It they did find the actual shoot, that ain't it. It may just be the McCoy family trying to make some money off the Cooper notoriety. Who knows maybe they did find it? They just ain't saying where? I give it probably a 75% probability it was burried at that Hideout house. They used after the skyjack. Washington State and a lot of people make a lot of money off an "Unsolved Cooper case". So you will probably never get the "True Story" from anyone.
Whatever, It is what it is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom