What's new

Rockwell

eldorado

Full Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
Flea market today in Luckey ohio, pick up a rockwell orbital sander for $5. I thinking it model 505 . Have not tried it yet but the man said it works , tomorrow morning will check it out and post picture,
 
IMG_5922.webp
 
I've purchased several power and hand tools I have over the years out of the 2nd hand markets when they're selling the higher end products for a fraction of new. The older built to last power tools like what have are the much better made in the USA products that are superior to the plastic junk they peddle today.
 
Works great, i glued felt back onto the bottom, oiled the orbital bearing, smooth as can be
 
Now that's a vintage sander ! Nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom