What's new

Roll of 2010 quarters

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bank says they have been rationed, a couple per bank. Any ideas to there worth?

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5090.webp
    IMG_5090.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0
Re: Role of 2010 quarters

I have several already. I think you heard wrong.
 
those look pretty neat.
 
Banks around here do the same thing. You can only get one roll. The bank doesn't want to have to order boxes and boxes just to satisfy all of its customers. Everybody gets one and the bank only orders a few boxes, keeping costs down.
 
goldencoin said:
Bank says they have been rationed, a couple per bank. Any ideas to there worth?

HH
-GC

Although I haven't seen any out here yet, I've read that they will be normal in production. NOt like the 2009 quarters, where the last three were pretty low in mintage. So I would suspect thatt hey will be worth $0.25. ALthough early on things are always worth a little more. IF you had an interest, put them on Craigs list (no cost) at $20 and seee if anyone bites. IF not, spend them, save a few for yourself, or offer them to people on this board for $0.25 each (PLus shipping) :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom