Roll of Rosies

What is good deal on roll of Rosie's...
Found 7 rolls on cr for $500
Deal or no deal?
:hello:

My LCS sells 90% junk for $13 per $1 face value. Comes out to about $18 per Troy ounce. Isn't horrible in my opinion. On eBay a roll of silver Rosie's goes for about $60-70 right now. $500 for 7 rolls is overpaying. Personally if I'm dealing in cash like that, I'd offer $55-60 a roll. But that's just me. That's what they're worth TO ME. Another person might be willing to pay $65. But the way I look at it. You're paying $500 for only 25 troz of silver. That's $20 per oz.

Last edited:
What is good deal on roll of Rosie's...
Found 7 rolls on cr for $500
Deal or no deal?
:hello:

$53.53 is the current spot price for a roll of Rosie's.... That person is selling at about $71 per roll. As far collectibility, Rosie's are pretty low on the list. Not many varieties or low mintages.

I say...... No Deal

image.jpg

Good advice.......much thanks....

As others have stated, you can beat that price on ebay and have them shipped to your door. However, its your money. Spend it however you wish. I occasionally spend a little more in a situation like this to support small local businesses. Also, he might be willing to haggle a bit.

I wouldn't pay more than $450 for them. Ideally I'd pay $385 which is their melt value.

I've been paying between 11.5-12.5 x FV for junk over the last few months, more recently toward the lower end.

That puts my range between $402.50 to $437.50 at the higher end. Personally, I would not pay that much of a premium, especially not for the most common silver US coin.

Nope. Go with bars or rounds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back