What's new

Roman to 20th century

davesx

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
544
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
essex, england
Roman to 20th century

First time on this part of the farm, peas going in soon so I did a 5 hour hunt.
The highest part of the field was a refuse tip, probably Victorian and is
covered in broken pottery and glass.
The best finds are,
Roman...
Charles 11 farthing.
George 111 sixpence. forgery.
Georgian penny.
Netherlands 2 1/2 cents... 1877.
Deuches Reich 10 pfennig... 1898.
George V shilling...1912.
and lots of other stuff.
cat 057.webp
cat 058.webp
cat 060.webp
cat 061.webp
cat 059.webp
cat 062.webp
Dave.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Roman to 20th century

The early 1 piece artillery button is a rare & collectable find :thumbsup:

I'll swap your field for mine at the moment
 
Re: Roman to 20th century

Nice finds. I agree, I like that artillery one piece a WHOLE lot!!! :wink:
 
Re: Roman to 20th century

Nice digs for 5 hrs,

HH
 
Re: Roman to 20th century

Congrats on a nice pile of goodies ~ Jimmy
 
Re: Roman to 20th century

Hi all,
Here's a closer look at the artillery button and the larger button I found
a few years ago.
cat 063.webp
Thanks for looking.
Dave.
 
Re: Roman to 20th century

Great finds Dave :thumbsup: and nice to see you postingTK.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom