Rookies first highbanker

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I copied a high banker off of youtube. I was lucky I work where I have access to a break and shear. The boss knows how much I make, so he let me have the aluminum out of the recyclables bin. I used a burlap sack for my test run. Now I just have to add the pump and spray bar so it will recirculate. Notice the small buckets.
I'm not 25 anymore, so I've opted for less weight, and more trips. It's light, and portable. My partner said he wants a "big boy" bucket...lol.
The date on the pic's is wrong, borrowed the camera.
SL371952.JPG SL371949.JPG SL371950.JPG SL371951.JPG SL371953.JPG

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks awesome! Congrats!
You'll be the one laughing when the "big boy bucket" commenter complains of a aching back!

OP
OP
W

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Msbeepbeep. The project helps with the cabin fever. Sort of like metal detecting snow banks...lol...if you know what I mean.
Working on a hand gold sucker dredge sort of thing, sort of like a miners turkey baster. I'll post some pic's when I'm done.

OP
OP
W

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aaaaawww, my first high banker sucks!! 135 views, and only 1 post. That is the forums nice way of saying, "you suck Wishbone"...lol.
I can't believe it, I lost out to the Grade 7 lava mountain, and the 2nd place potato gun.
Well FINE! When I have dump trucks full of gold (should only take 1 summer right?), I'm only going to share it with Msbeepbeep and not you guys.
Her comment said "looks awesome" even though her mind was probably saying, "I pity the poor fool". She realises that there is such a thing as a good lie.
So when we are basking under the Maui sun, remember, you had your chance...(diabolical laughter).

And PS. It's not for sale!

Last edited:

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wishbone, I would say your opinion of little notice on your post and pics may just be the opposite of what you think. Personally I thought is all looked darn good and I just read the post. May be everyone else is like.... this guy knows what he's doing and their wishing their diy stuff was as good or even maybe wondering why they spent soooo much cash on somebody else's design that probably won't catch anymore gold than yours will. Showem the pics when to bring home the yeller stuff, they might have something to say then my friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread