What's new

Roosevelt hiding at the coinstar

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,338
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Visited a coinstar this evening and found a stray shiny 64 Roosevelt dime... usually they have a different tone but this one was in pretty good condition....my 44th recovery from a coinstar for dimes...which include a Canadian silver and a mercury, the 64 is not the most exciting find...but better than an empty reject bin...

Thanks for viewing
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230428_200638312~2.webp
    IMG_20230428_200638312~2.webp
    166 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20230428_200708975~2.webp
    IMG_20230428_200708975~2.webp
    179.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Outstanding Congratulations
Next time while shopping I will take a peek and hopefully I’ll get rewarded
 
Good one. Lately I'm doing better at the CoinStar than with the detector.
It's not quite as rewarding but it is easier isn't it?
Outstanding Congratulations
Next time while shopping I will take a peek and hopefully I’ll get rewarded
:). Persistence pays off eventually...may you get a good haul soon!
 
I've struck out the last 5 x at the coinstar
I've never counted my strike outs...now I'm curious what my record number of being skunked is. :). Perhaps a new category for most strike outs can be added as a kind of boasting right? (Well, I struck out ### this many times!) That being said, you are bound to find something!
 
Last edited:
Visited a coinstar this evening and found a stray shiny 64 Roosevelt dime... usually they have a different tone but this one was in pretty good condition....my 44th recovery from a coinstar for dimes...which include a Canadian silver and a mercury, the 64 is not the most exciting find...but better than an empty reject bin...

Thanks for viewing
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom