What's new

Roswell, New Mexico

jvolek

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sugar Land, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a Metal Detectorist or Detectorist Club in the Roswell, New Mexico. I have been contacted here local in Sugar Land, Texas regarding a lost item in need of recovery.

I was contact by the property owner via: John Volek - Ring Finder and Metal Detector Specialist helping you find your lost rings or jewelry in Houston, Sugar Land (Texas, United States) | The Ring Finders Metal Detecting Service Inc. my web site

The lost item in question if found may or may not have a reward attached to it at this time, but finding the item might be a great news worthy publication for you or your club.

The area is in Roswell, nothing UFO related LOL, the lost item is something oil field related.

The search area was described to me as about 70 yards in length, will a sand topography landscape.

This could be a great group hunt.

If you feel this is something you or your club might be interested in, please contact me at the following

I have offered to assist the owner of the lost property, although I would prefer to find someone in the general area

John Volek

281-330-7758

john@volek.us
 
Have you seen people from out of space?
 
Connecticut Sam said:
Have you seen people from out of space?


I've seen spaced out people.
 
So do I in Connecticut. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom