T thedukeofdelaware Sr. Member Joined Apr 20, 2017 Messages 264 Reaction score 197 Golden Thread 0 Location Delaware Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2021 #1 I?m guessing this is not a ring. Holes are different sizes on either side. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.
I?m guessing this is not a ring. Holes are different sizes on either side. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2021 #2 First impression is a grommet from a wagon covering. Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 27, 2021 #3 I was going to say grommet, but maybe an eye for a small chain? Upvote 0