N ncsuwolf Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2024 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 3,210 Golden Thread 0 Location Near Richmond va Apr 12, 2025 Thread Owner #1 Thought I had posted this a few months back, but can’t find it now. Volume 2 of dean Thomas’ book on civil war projectiles. Ended up with an extra copy. Reach out if interested. Attachments IMG_3592.webp 2.2 MB · Views: 107
Thought I had posted this a few months back, but can’t find it now. Volume 2 of dean Thomas’ book on civil war projectiles. Ended up with an extra copy. Reach out if interested.
Pointman Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 18, 2013 Messages 2,646 Reaction score 1,585 Golden Thread 1 Location Arkansas 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, AT Pro, Xterra 505, White’s TRX Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 17, 2025 #2 How much are you asking?
N ncsuwolf Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2024 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 3,210 Golden Thread 0 Location Near Richmond va Apr 17, 2025 Thread Owner #3 $40