A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2016 #1 Attachments rubber 015.webp 507.2 KB · Views: 110 Last edited: Jun 25, 2016 Upvote 10
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2016 Thread Owner #2 Pics of the area I tried to detect
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 25, 2016 #3 Pretty area
Metro Retro Full Member Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 237 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2016 #4 Very nice -- the ring is a Taxco piece and the pendant is hard to make out (maybe a Runic calendar).
J Johncoho Silver Member Joined Feb 14, 2014 Messages 2,862 Reaction score 7,292 Golden Thread 0 Location Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer, Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2016 #5 I haven't had my wetsuit or scuba gear on for about 6 years. I'm sure I would need to grease up like a pig to get in the wetsuit.
I haven't had my wetsuit or scuba gear on for about 6 years. I'm sure I would need to grease up like a pig to get in the wetsuit.