Wishbone
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I would like to thank FFarl for that post on the rules! I'm one of the people that might have responded, and because I don't like that subject, my post would have probably been, " take it outside you guys", but that very comment even though I am agreeing with FFarl's sentiments, would have gotten me banned. And I'm fine with that, I think it is silly to go on an adventure to any country, without knowing the other countries laws!!
I disagree 100% with FFarls purposed treatment of our new friends!
You ARE our border security on TNet. You have the information and powers at your disposal that we don't. These people might have read the laws of our country, but I'm quite sure they did not memorise them, and any person with 2 posts certainly isn't going to pass the TNet's bar exam.
The moderators can see ALL of our passports. You see that I am a full member, you see my posts. my threads. You know by my record, all these stamps in my TNet passport, that I am a seasoned traveller that cannot, and should not, be allowed to plead ignorant. Check out my first post in the "What is it" thread. I only had to read 2 other posts to realise that I had broken pretty well every rule the thread said not to do.
But I wasn't chastised, nor immediately banned, My dear Lord, I would have been permanently
traumatised. I don't think I would even try visiting other Treasure Hunting websites, I'd be really hurt. Some people take things like that hard you know. Instead, I thoroughly enjoy that thread daily.
So please, I ask you to do what most border security would do, and should do. Look at the totality of the information at your disposal. And most of all, listen to that voice of experience as a moderator. You are all seasoned professionals, and your all intelligent, any time on this sight will show anyone that.
But remember, if our country of TNet is a place that earns the reputation of a place where new adventurers dare not visit, then our visitors will stop coming. There's really no need for border guards, when no one wants to visit.
Thank you for giving me the chance to express my humble opinion.
Take care always.
Wishbone
I disagree 100% with FFarls purposed treatment of our new friends!
You ARE our border security on TNet. You have the information and powers at your disposal that we don't. These people might have read the laws of our country, but I'm quite sure they did not memorise them, and any person with 2 posts certainly isn't going to pass the TNet's bar exam.
The moderators can see ALL of our passports. You see that I am a full member, you see my posts. my threads. You know by my record, all these stamps in my TNet passport, that I am a seasoned traveller that cannot, and should not, be allowed to plead ignorant. Check out my first post in the "What is it" thread. I only had to read 2 other posts to realise that I had broken pretty well every rule the thread said not to do.
But I wasn't chastised, nor immediately banned, My dear Lord, I would have been permanently
traumatised. I don't think I would even try visiting other Treasure Hunting websites, I'd be really hurt. Some people take things like that hard you know. Instead, I thoroughly enjoy that thread daily.
So please, I ask you to do what most border security would do, and should do. Look at the totality of the information at your disposal. And most of all, listen to that voice of experience as a moderator. You are all seasoned professionals, and your all intelligent, any time on this sight will show anyone that.
But remember, if our country of TNet is a place that earns the reputation of a place where new adventurers dare not visit, then our visitors will stop coming. There's really no need for border guards, when no one wants to visit.
Thank you for giving me the chance to express my humble opinion.
Take care always.
Wishbone







