What's new

Run to the beach

mcscs

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
fla
BIG MONEY
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/laf/1910691830.html

hi, just thought the ad was interesting. If was meI would ask all the people to get off their blankets rope off the area and offer anybody around a large reward to help .



Also curious how many of you. burry your valuables in a stock when you go to the beach?????????????????
 
Upvote 0
This sounds like a snipe hunt. I definitely wouldn't bother to search for this unless I was hired to search. Since this was posted by a first time poster I suspect a red herring. They are probably going to be filming you searching the sand near the life guard tower. If he hired a guy to look, did the guy keep searching after everyone left the beach? I suspect so.................
 
Did some checking on Haulover Beach.
Don't think I would go there as it is a full NUDE beach!
you'd have to as they say " do as the natives do "
and that would be an AWEFUL site !! LOL
 
I can just imagine, 30 naked old guys from this site swinging metal detectors on this nude beach... Oh yea, that would be scary....
 
petersra said:
I can just imagine, 30 naked old guys from this site swinging metal detectors on this nude beach... Oh yea, that would be scary....

OMG No I'm not going to be able to get that image out of my head for a while!!!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: :violent1: :violent1:
 
As usual, the Sandman opens our eyes. Thanks.

Ralph
 
Swingin something for sure... Maybe I can talk the wife into givin it a go.... :thumbsup:
 
S.S.Tupperware said:
Swingin something for sure... Maybe I can talk the wife into givin it a go.... :thumbsup:

Hope ya both find what yer lookin fer.... :o :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom