What's new

Running Totals in Signature

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
2,521
Reaction score
2,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
How do I get my running totals to show up in my signature?
 
Click Settings @ the upper right
Click My Settings @ left
Click Edit Signature
Make your changes, then save
 
I wasn't clear. Is there a way to get the running totals that are on my About Me page to automatically populate my signature as suggested in the RUNNING TOTALS field description?
 
Why bother? The fun is in the finding not bragging about it.
 
Because I'm a stats guy. Besides, my finds are hardly bragging material.
 
I started with a note book and then software. Now it is to much trouble to do records.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom