What's new

Rust, Quail, and Roosters

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Took these yesterday afternoon.
 

Attachments

  • 018888.webp
    018888.webp
    374.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 01000.webp
    01000.webp
    151.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 028888.webp
    028888.webp
    370.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 0444.webp
    0444.webp
    141 KB · Views: 91
  • 0333.webp
    0333.webp
    317.4 KB · Views: 80
Like the "waterfall" grill on that old truck. Early 1940's, isn't it?
 
Nice pics. Love the truck and car pic. Are you using HDR .
 
Both of the vehicles are very restorable. I like all your pictures.
 
Now those are some sharp pictures! All of them! But I'm kind of partial to roosters.
 
Really enjoy your photo's! :thumbsup: Especially the Quail.

The car, looks like a 1934 chevy.
 
That quail is spectacular. Boy I'd wanna take that old Chevy coupe home. Not sure what year it is OD. I was thinking a 36, as it reminded me of a old 36 Chevy pickup I used to see in a corn field long ago.
 
That quail is spectacular. Boy I'd wanna take that old Chevy coupe home. Not sure what year it is OD. I was thinking a 36, as it reminded me of a old 36 Chevy pickup I used to see in a corn field long ago.
Many Thanks Everyone!!
I posted these pics on a local facebook group, so maybe someone will contact the land owner and rescue them.......Here's a 33 Chevy.pic218908.webp and a 35pic218906.webp
 
I believe that if you research on a 34 chevy that you will see three horizontal vents on the side of the motor hood. You are correct with the 33 chevy with the vertical vents. I have researched for quite some time towards and investment of an older car and a 33 or 34 chevy has been one of my top choices. Hopefully soon?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom