RONC(OR) Hero Member Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 860 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Eugene ,OR Detector(s) used Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer May 4, 2009 #1 Here is a medallion I found this weekend any info would be great thx for looking HH Attachments DSCN0053.webp 62.1 KB · Views: 380 DSCN0054.webp 72.3 KB · Views: 360 DSCN0053.webp 62.1 KB · Views: 338 DSCN0054.webp 72.3 KB · Views: 336
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 4, 2009 #2 I think its an official seal of Oregan to test the accuracy of a measuring device. Here is one from Ohio. http://users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/tokens/6803.html Nice find! Upvote 0
I think its an official seal of Oregan to test the accuracy of a measuring device. Here is one from Ohio. http://users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/tokens/6803.html Nice find!
ole_grisley Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2007 Messages 142 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Lycomming Co Pa Detector(s) used treasure cove May 4, 2009 #3 I am going to make a wild guess tested and sealed ore S.D.A.( South Dakota Assayers.) for testing Ore for gold ect. they was sent sealed and when sent back they was sealed to prevent tampering. Upvote 0
I am going to make a wild guess tested and sealed ore S.D.A.( South Dakota Assayers.) for testing Ore for gold ect. they was sent sealed and when sent back they was sealed to prevent tampering.
mountainplayer Hero Member Joined Oct 10, 2006 Messages 641 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Location Way Northern California Detector(s) used Ace 250 & Minelab EX2 May 5, 2009 #4 I agree with Plebah. Oregon State Dept of Ag token. I found some similararities on several web pages: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pyucbQeJM9g/Run39hYtD6I/AAAAAAAAAAU/Y5XEadRJU_o/S240/Oregon_state_seal.bmp http://www.oda.state.or.us/information/AQ/images/ODA Seal.gif I think it is post 1930. Seems this was when the ODA was named. MP Upvote 0
I agree with Plebah. Oregon State Dept of Ag token. I found some similararities on several web pages: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pyucbQeJM9g/Run39hYtD6I/AAAAAAAAAAU/Y5XEadRJU_o/S240/Oregon_state_seal.bmp http://www.oda.state.or.us/information/AQ/images/ODA Seal.gif I think it is post 1930. Seems this was when the ODA was named. MP
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 5, 2009 #5 Green check please. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 8, 2009 #6 RonC(Or), If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post, Click on modify, Click on Message Icon down arrow, Click on Solved, the green check will appear. Upvote 0
RonC(Or), If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post, Click on modify, Click on Message Icon down arrow, Click on Solved, the green check will appear.