thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 9, 2008 #1 .........but our coins are safe 8) Attachments Brinks.webp 49.8 KB · Views: 373 Upvote 0
J jim4silver Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 3,662 Reaction score 496 Golden Thread 0 May 9, 2008 #2 Or, if the crooks were CRHers it would read..... They didn't take any of the bills, just the boxes of coins. I heard one of them say "No more two box per week limit for me". Jim
Or, if the crooks were CRHers it would read..... They didn't take any of the bills, just the boxes of coins. I heard one of them say "No more two box per week limit for me". Jim
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT May 9, 2008 #3 Oh I get it...cuz those types of trucks run on diesel, right? But they thought it was gas!
cyberdan Silver Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 4,599 Reaction score 2,232 Golden Thread 0 Location Very Northern Left Coast Detector(s) used XLT & Bigfoot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2008 #4 I heard on the news last week that an ex-dunbar driver kept his uniform and continued to call on his accounts and made off with a couple hundred thousand $$$ (no badge and no ID card)
I heard on the news last week that an ex-dunbar driver kept his uniform and continued to call on his accounts and made off with a couple hundred thousand $$$ (no badge and no ID card)
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course May 9, 2008 #5 No wonder my boxes were late