What's new

Sad News............

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fellow members......You probably have missed the absence of one of our treasured members of this forum Dave....also know as Immy.

Dave lost his father recently to cancer. Dave has been a long time member here and a huge asset to this forum with his knowledge, kindness along with many other qualities.

Please visit the 'In Memory Of' forum for the post.

God bless you and your family Dave.
 
Upvote 0
Dave, so sorry for your loss, you will be in our prayers.

Scotto
 
May God's Grace comfort you and your family in this time of loss.
 
Immy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this trying time for you.
 
Dave my condolences to you and your family.
 
Immy, no words can help you with your loss. wish they could. Just know we love having you on this forum. Take care buddy.

-Golden Silver
 
Thoughts and prayers to you, Dave. I'm a lurker but will be thinking of you and your family. Best, Joe
 
Immy,

I hope that in this time of hardship, you are comforted somewhat by the knowledge that so many on this forum are sending their condolences. You must have made quite an impression on a lot of people. I guess that means your dad must've raised you right!

Take your time in grieving - we'll be anxiously awaiting your return.
 
Thanks so very much everyone. I've realized that although you never believe it's possible, time itself truly does assuage the grief. And I've received an enormous amount of comfort from everyone's posts.

My Dad, my coin collecting mentor, would want me to stop grieving, get off my @ss and hit those slots for silver and wheaties. Sunday will be my first day back. Got a feeling he'll be by my side in the casino...
 
Hit the slots hard Immy , I for one believe that your Dad will be there with you and would be very happy to see that you continue the love for coins that both of you share ... may the silver and wheaties pour outta those machines :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom