What's new

Sad State of Affairs

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
2 Boxes today.
 

Attachments

  • Skunk.webp
    Skunk.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 299
  • Skunk.webp
    Skunk.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
Hang in there SF. I hope the next boxes produce for you.

Typically, that's how my boxes have been lately. Two's and fews..........

Good luck on the next ones.
 
Hopefully the silver Gods only curse me on those 2 boxes for poaching those ones the other day.. :stop:..LOL

I guess 12 out of 187 boxes isn't too bad :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
So 31 skunks in 34 boxes is not a good thing?

:-(

LOL
 
jrf30 said:
So 31 skunks in 34 boxes is not a good thing?

:-(

LOL
I would think not. I hope that's not where I am heading. We'll see today with my other boxes. Stay tuned.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom