What's new

Saddle Shield.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these two items close together, I know what the saddle shield is. I was wondering about other object, any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 040.webp
    040.webp
    869.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 043.webp
    043.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • 050.webp
    050.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
  • 051.webp
    051.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
  • 046.webp
    046.webp
    802.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 047.webp
    047.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Looks like a bridle rosette. Does it look to have been lead filled originally?

D.
 
I'd say Bridal Rosette as well , The only 'suspected' Rosette's I found at a Calvary camp were Iron Backed with very thin brass faces (all chipping or mostly gone) , so mine my not be Rosette's .
 
I know what it is lol. It's a strippers paisties lol. No nice rosette buddy.
 
Last edited:
15209740238260.webp I'm telling you buddy lol. HH Tim
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom