What's new

Saharan Peripatetics

Ammonhotep

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deleted............

Deleted.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those are very nice! What part of the desert is that? I lived a couple of years in Tunisia. Farmers used to find roman coins in their fields.
 
WOW is what I say. Those are some great finds. I would be in the Desert quite a bit.
 
How old is a point like that? How long ago were they using stone points? I would think that they would have been using copper/bronze/iron/steel quite a while back.
 
Great finds thanks for showing us nice insitus as well...
 
The desert looks like a cool place to wander around. Thanks for the view! Oh, yea, nice finds as well!
 
Awesome post
 
wow very nice
it looks like there is two artifacts in that last dirt picture.
at 3:00 and 7:00 in the pic.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom