What's new

Saltwater hunting in all metal?

MRS GOLD

Greenie
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have any experience water hunting at beach in all metal? Do you gain any advantage in all metal? Stick with beach2 or use all metal while water hunting? Thanks HH
 
Beach 1 is for dry sand and I run all metal to weed out bottle caps. Beach 2 is for wet sand and water and again I run all metal so I dont miss any 0 and up targets as they can be a trip saving find.
 
Beach 1 is for dry sand and I run all metal to weed out bottle caps. Beach 2 is for wet sand and water and again I run all metal so I dont miss any 0 and up targets as they can be a trip saving find.


Thanks. Next time out Im going to try all metal in the water. Will let you know how it goes when I do. I might even share this info with my husband. LOL
 
I hunt in All Metal all the time! I use the 800 I like being able to tell when I'm getting into the iron so I can slow down and find the Non Ferrous.
 
99% of my hunting is on our Florida beaches; I use all metal all the time and let the tones tell me what may be under my coil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom