LX Kid
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I just can't believe it! Court ordered salvaged gold and silver back to Spain with with no consideration for Odyssey expenses or fair share of it. They got "$0" for all their effort! I'll bet Obama had hand in this to "redistribute" the wealth. What is your feelings on this matter?
I hope the searchers/ recoverers send them a bill for all the resources used in the endeavor and sue them in international court. sure they can keep the gold, but fairly they should pay the people who actually took the risks to recover it. anyone can see this putting a complete damper on any other treasure hunting? who in their right mind is going to go and salvage something only to have it stolen by government. real unfair. and I understand again that at one time it belonged to someone else, but the issue should be why weren't the people who recovered the money given something for doing all the work? no one in Spain did anything about this lost money until someone else found it...seems wrong on a lot of levels...








