What's new

Same Cougar and Fisher

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
For scale, these two pictures were taken at the same set about 10 days apart. I made a composite of the FISHER and MOUNTAIN LION for size comparison. ( Just combined two photos from same set. ) Nothing was done to change size or location of either animal.
 

Attachments

  • COMPOSITEMLFISHERDRDZ.webp
    COMPOSITEMLFISHERDRDZ.webp
    459.6 KB · Views: 134
:laughing7: Yeah I did a double take before I read the text. Cool pic.
 
Great pic ! Do you use a RAW format file ?
 
For scale, these two pictures were taken at the same set about 10 days apart. I made a composite of the FISHER and MOUNTAIN LION for size comparison. ( Just combined two photos from same set. ) Nothing was done to change size or location of either animal.
What a great way to do a size comparison. 👍👍
 
Excellent !!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom