Same yard, one more time, and the EQ sniffs out a few more!

HA -- you call it "persistence..." Thank you! A nice, kind description. My wife might not be so kind; she might use words like "stubborn," "bull-headed," or something equally not flattering! LOL!

Yep, looking forward to us joining forces for some hunting!

Steve

the more time spent using the machine only educates you even more ( well, for most people). finding something in a place that you have hunted hard in previously is always encouraging. learning a new machine definitely has its challenges but can have a lot of rewards too. I am not looking forward to learning a new machine because my short term memory just plain sucks but I have been reading everything that I can in posts/threads like this one plus watching videos. No matter what, the Nox has to be a better machine than the AT GOLD that I am in process of selling. hopefully the nox will be lighter too. dogmatic is another good word...at least I think it is or was LOL. Jerry

Jerry,

The Equinox is a good machine, and even if your short-term memory isn't what it used to be, I think you will learn it just find. Sounds like you don't have your machine yet, but once you get it in your hands, I think it will become a bit more clear. It's always more difficult trying to read a manual and understand a machine, when you don't yet have the machine in-hand.

Once you get it, and find things you don't understand about it at first, there are plenty of people here to answer questions -- as many of them as you have. Lord knows I ask enough of my own, LOL!

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back