San Andreas Earthquake Prophecies

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
That quake on Easter day was a doozie. I was out on the sidewalk and could look down the road quite a ways, looked like sea swell rolling. Even got a feeling like vertigo. Really enjoyed that one. As a side note I put a bunch of found clad in plastic eggs for the egg hunt and let some of the too old teens use a MD to find them in the ivy and iceplant. Didn't take long for the too cool to care about kid stuff teens to be excited about getting their mits on my old Compass 77 and finding "treasure". I may have created a monster in one case.

OP
OP
S

stefen

Earthquakes in California, historically pale to the forces of hurricanes, especially New Orleans...

What happens in 3 world countries is something else especially when building codes are non-existant.

OP
OP
S

stefen

We are now in the first quarter of 2013 and California is still a part of the mainland...

The experiment of feeding chocolate to the cows to get milk shakes didn't work....

Nor did genetically enhancement experiments to grow a fifth teet, to produce whipped cream, was a bust too...Oh well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread