exactly! I always wondered about the three unidentified other treasure hunters that found him. I did find an article that they claimed they found him with only a gallon bottle with water in it and not the other stuff.I bet there are a lot more people that have died looking for treasures in the desert that were never heard from again. I don't think a lot of people have no idea how dangerous the heat and sun can be
Thanks for posting it is very sad but interesting
note the date on the magazine. I read the same story he did and he went out there that same month. I felt bad for him. I live here and I wait till winter to do my treasure hunting. In Imperial there is an old cemetery. I read that 45% of people in that cemetery died from heat exhaustion in the early years. right now its 104, supposed to get up to 114.