What's new

San Gabriel Canyon - Narrows / Bridge to No where.

Sean Au.

Jr. Member
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
67
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Hello all my fellow rock washers. I live in SD and was curious if anyone had some info on the San Gabriel Canyon (east fork) area. I know for scenic and nature this place is going to deliver. I was curious if there was an area that would be more productive.?

Thanks all.

Sean
 
Upvote 1
This the place?

It is. The one prob. I have with this video. I haven't really found any other East Fork Vid. were someone finds chunky gold like what he has in his pan at the end. I love his vids. but that pan looked a little suspect. But then again knowledge changes everything and maybe he is just that good.
 
It is. The one prob. I have with this video. I haven't really found any other East Fork Vid. were someone finds chunky gold like what he has in his pan at the end. I love his vids. but that pan looked a little suspect. But then again knowledge changes everything and maybe he is just that good.
My friend was invited to a big hole his buddy has been working around that area, he came home with a 2.6/2.8/3.4 gram nuggets and a lot of nice flakes. The places to prospect in the San Gabriel is endless + No Claims in that area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom