What's new

Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps

fairtradeguy

Greenie
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
2 Minelab Exp SE's, 10" and 18" coils
Anyone know if these are available online for New York State? Thank you.
 
Bottleviking said:
username: proquest
password: welcome.
Thank you for the update.
 
Ya know...it is a subscription service....means someone is paying to use it, libraries, universities, etc. That's why they have a password and user name.

Posting the user name and password is simply going to make them change it again.

If I had a question about maps....maybe I'd check the map forum and see the Sanborn posts. :icon_scratch:

Al
 
deepskyal said:
Ya know...it is a subscription service....means someone is paying to use it, libraries, universities, etc. That's why they have a password and user name.

Posting the user name and password is simply going to make them change it again.

If I had a question about maps....maybe I'd check the map forum and see the Sanborn posts. :icon_scratch:

Al

I Have to Agree with this

Perhaps Next time
Instead of Posting the Info

If somone has it, & Somone Requests it,

It could be sent Via PM

I Know other Sites post it also
but Perhaps We could slow down
the Changes. Unless the
Changes are an Automatic thing
Through their System.

I Received it Via PM & Wasn't going to
Post it For this reason.
 
Anybody have the info for Illinois Sanborn maps? I tried the info provided above and it was just for Kentucky. PM me if you have it. Thanks.
 
Casull said:
Anybody have the info for Illinois Sanborn maps? I tried the info provided above and it was just for Kentucky. PM me if you have it. Thanks.
pm sent but try post 5
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom