What's new

Sand Scoop Review

CaptainCoil

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
546
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore with 11" coil
CKG 11.5" titanium scoop with carbon fiber handle
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can someone please chime in, and give their opinion on this sand scoop.

Excavator Professional Super Sand Scoop | eBay

sand scoop.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Looks similar to the Stealth 720...the Stealth is about the same price, lighter, stainless steel bucket and lifetime warranty.
 
Booty, I would go with the Stealth for the money...
 
Thanks for the input. The scoop does look thick and heavy. No chance of changing the handle either. The Stealth seems to have better sifting capability too.
 
Thanks for the input. The scoop does look thick and heavy. No chance of changing the handle either. The Stealth seems to have better sifting capability too.
What happen to the scoop you and I traded...
 
I think you have me confused with someone else, T.H.
 
lookindown Looks similar to the Stealth 720...the Stealth is about the same price, lighter, stainless steel bucket and lifetime warranty.

I agree 100%, I have had many scoops myself and if I were to purchase another it would be the Stealth with a fiber glass handle or carbon fiber...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom