What's new

sand scoops

wvgoofy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
charleston west virgina
Detector(s) used
white's/dfx
Has anybody had dealings with T.C metal detectors? Before I order a sand scoop. any info
 
yea he still Oo's me money on a money order. it's been a y'all should i go after him for it it like 40.00 bucks.I for got, till you mention it.
 
I made one out of a small bucket, a drill and an exacto knife to cut off the squigglies around the holes. I saw one that was pretty cool made out of a large diameter pvc pipe and chicken coop wire on line.
I used mine but need to modify it a bit with more holes. What I'm saying I guess is maybe making your own will work out better for you- plus hey, its practically free!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom