What's new

Sand Shark shorty shaft for diving?

signal

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
592
Reaction score
430
Golden Thread
0
Location
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anyone make a short shaft for the Sand Shark, for diving? I have seen these for the Xcal but I have not seen many shafts for the SS.
 
Contact Plugger through the link below. He can build any style rod you want. I bought a rear mount carbon fiber for my Excal and it was the best investment I've made. I built my own dive shaft and by the time I got through with it I had more time and aggravation in it than I would have to buy his setup.

http://rodsbyplugger.com/
 

Attachments

  • image-4200966864.webp
    image-4200966864.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom