What's new

Sand Shark Straight Shaft

penzfan

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2014
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
994
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anyone have an Anderson or other make straight shaft installed on your SS? Just wondering how it works for you and if it is easier to snorkel with it on the SS. Thanks for any input.
 
Upvote 0
No but im curious of who does.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Be cool to have one of those Excalibur shafts on the SS. I would be interested in that mod.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
I have a straight shaft for my sand shark. If your interested I'm going to sell it...
 
I only have used it for about ten minutes.
 
I have a SS and a Dual field. Both have the straight shaft. I really like the straight shaft for two reasons. The pistol grip makes for an easier swing and after a day detecting in the water - easier to clean. On the SS and the dual field if you don't clean them immediately the sand in the shaft will cause them to freeze up. Takes a long time to work out the sand. With the straight shaft there are less junction for sand to build up. Just my opinion. HH GFP
 
I have a straight shaft on my SS and TS and I love it, make it easier to swing in the water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom