- Joined
- May 28, 2010
- Messages
- 21,754
- Reaction score
- 35,421
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- White Plains, New York
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Got out to Jones Beach on Long Island, and was in the water 5:10am. Low tide came around 6am. Started off real slow, lots of small pieces of fish hooks and junk screaming at me. Then I started hitting the hoop earrings! One of them, the small one with stones is sterling silver! By 8am, the tide was really screaming in and I went dry. Found a couple of nickels and lots of trash, then I found "Joe's" Ipod! It Works! (Joe, if you are out there and can tell me the artists on it I'll return it to you). Dug about 15" for a little multi-colored wire heart. A nice 4.5-hour hunt on the Atlantic! My Sand Shark ROCKS! 









