T twomtns2002 Jr. Member Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Area 51 Jan 27, 2011 Thread Owner #1 i BELIEVE THAT THE SANDBAR WHERE THE PIANO WAS FOUND HAS POTENTIAL......gOLDBAR OR SANDBAR(OR BOTH)
Clay Slayer Sr. Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 303 Reaction score 339 Golden Thread 0 Location Cajun Country Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 27, 2011 #3 I've heard of talking in your sleep. Looks like someone was having a fitful treasure hunting dream and was typing in their sleep.
I've heard of talking in your sleep. Looks like someone was having a fitful treasure hunting dream and was typing in their sleep.
Blind Squirrel Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 1,021 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2011 #4 They removed the piano from the sandbar this afternoon. Watched it live on CNN website. I know, "Get a life old man"
They removed the piano from the sandbar this afternoon. Watched it live on CNN website. I know, "Get a life old man"
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 28, 2011 #5 And them pink elephants with polka dots, are full of wooden nickels. cmon guys, I thought everyone knew. Attachments biloxi-302.webp 63.6 KB · Views: 170
And them pink elephants with polka dots, are full of wooden nickels. cmon guys, I thought everyone knew.