What's new

Sandman Needs Some Comfort

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
5,607
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Sandman received a call this am that his only son had passed.He was only 42 and had gone to the hospital for surgery on a broken ankle.I hope Sandman posts here to tell the story,but in the meantime,pray for his comfort.
 
my thoughts & prayers are with you Sandman
 
how truly awful, I can not imagine the shock. Your family is in my prayers
 
Sandman, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
 
thats very sad, i'm sorry!
 
Sandman, I am truly sorry for your loss, and my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

In sympathy today,
In friendship always...

PBK
 
Sandman, I miss your presence around the forum.


My condolences to you. Please stay in touch.




Regards,



Buckleboy
 
Sandman,
God bless.

In my thoughts and prayers,
you and yours.

SHERMANVILLE
 
Such sad news.

Sandman, prayers are lifted up for your comfort. I'm truely sorry for the loss of your son.

DM
 
Im so sorry for your loss Sandman.

Thoughts and Prayers sent from Mid-Michigan.
 
Gee, I couldn't imagine the pain of losing a son or daughter. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family Sandman.
 
Sandman,

Sorry to hear this devastating news; I too miss you here. :'(

:wink: RR

Prayer11.webp​
 

Attachments

  • Prayer11.webp
    Prayer11.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 315
We are so very sorry to hear of the loss of your son.....while no words can take away your sorrow,I hope you know that you are in our hearts and prayers. Love Christy and Girls
 

Attachments

  • hugs.gif
    hugs.gif
    94 KB · Views: 332
Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
 
Prayers for you my friend and your family in this difficult time
 
I am so very sorry for the pain you are going through.....
 

Attachments

  • sympathy_sunset_bird.gif
    sympathy_sunset_bird.gif
    63.6 KB · Views: 261
  • sympathy_sunset_bird.gif
    sympathy_sunset_bird.gif
    63.6 KB · Views: 237
Sandman,
Miss your comments and humor.
Prayers for you and family
Hope peace comes quickly.
Godspeed my friend.

Thom
 
Oh no! I am so sorry! Sandman, you were my first contact on here. I have learned a lot from your wisdom in the forums. I will pray for peace and comfort for you and your family. God Bless! :(
 
Oh, gawd, Sandman, I'm so sorry. There is nothing worse than losing a child. It sounds like it was unexpected, which is still more of a shock. Know that we and all of us here on tnet are thinking of you and yours. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. I'm very sorry... - Noodle
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom