What's new

Sanibel

Tenderfoot

Full Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
152
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to visit a friend on spaniel island. Been there once before for a brief visit but didn't mid. I don't remember a central place for beach goers just a long empty beach. Any suggestions?
 
Upvote 0
Sanibel island. I hate auto spell.
 
I would check down at the lighthouse. I love Sanibel.
 
And if you have a waterproof detector the bridge that links sanibel and captiva has that shallow area that seems like it would be great.
Not even waterproof, just a coil that can get wet.
 
Have an ex caliber II. I will give it a try. Thanks
 
I believe there was an episode of diggers filmed there and they found some old Spanish silver. Probably on YouTube. Also just before the lighthouse is a fishing pier along with public beach. And on the north side of the island there's apublic beach before the captiva bridge. Good luck.
 
149k.gif
 
3dr pepper cans, a pull tab, aluminum foil and 26 cents. What a day. On small beach at captiva bridge. Still fun.
 
we are in the busiest part of season here... all beaches are getting hammered by hunters, gotta be real lucky, my best bet would be head out to blind pass. good luck bro.
 
Thanks Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom