GhostlyDesigns

Greenie
Aug 14, 2011
north Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites - Prizm 6T and ancient CoinMaster
Primary Interest:
Other
We had our family Christmas gathering today, some delicious venison steaks, My brother-in-law who happens to be a FAA flight inspector warned me that Santa would probably be running a bit late this year. You see Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the FAA, and my brother-in-law was the one that gave him his pre-Christmas flight check. In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and hose down all the reindeer.

Santa's logbook and all his paperwork was in order. Now Santa knew they would examine all his equipment and put his flying skills to the test with some kind of in flight emergency. My brother-in-law walked slowly around the sled. He checked the reindeer harnesses, the landing gear, and even Rudolph's nose. He painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for the sled's enormous payload.

Finally, they were ready for the check-ride. Santa got in, fastened his seat belt and shoulder harness and checked the gauges. Then my brother-in-law hopped in with a shotgun. "What's that for?" asked Santa incredulously. My brother-in-law said, "Well I'm not supposed to tell you this ahead of time, you know the tests are more serious this year right?" and he leaned over and whispered in Santa's ear, "this year you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread