What's new

Sapulpa....abandoned tourist court

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
12,689
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ozarks
Oklahoma ...... abandoned tourist court on old Route 66, right outside of Sapulpa .
 

Attachments

  • route-66_1.webp
    route-66_1.webp
    101 KB · Views: 1,082
  • route-66_cabin.webp
    route-66_cabin.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 766
hey Gchick, have you hit this spot???? find anything interesting.... just curious... reason i asked I am going to the treasure hunt in Supulpa in may and might hit it if I go a day early...GH
 
Go for it....and post your finds.....I have not hunted it
 
Gypsy Chick said:
Go for it....and post your finds.....I have not hunted it
:headbang: cool
 
Too late! It's gone. Being replaced by a new factory owned by Webco Company. Told it is going to be a place that manufactures Shot needles. I go by there on a daily basis due to the commute from h-e-double hockey-sticks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom